Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week Three: I guess Joey Porter was right

Miami did have a great game plan, executed it to perfection, and got their first win of the season in convincing fashion. I have so many concerns about this loss I don't think I can list them all, but Cassel and the O Line need to improve immediately. Moss is already sulking. I normally hate an early bye week but it's really needed this year to get angry and get a plan in place for the season. What did I like about this game, same guys as Mike Reiss again, I wonder why. Ellis Hobbs' kick returns and Stephen Gostkowski's field goals and kickoffs. I'm not so sure about the AFC East right now, but you can't have everything and can't overreact over something you have no control over, just watch and enjoy. Besides it could be worse: Tyler Thigpen could be your quarterback. Or Beasley Reece could return to network television.

Oh well, talk to you in two weeks. I think I'm going NFL-less this week with the Pats bye and no games I'm really interested in. CBS has their weakest lineup since they got the NFL back. Heck the whole week sucks, I'll be running a race and just may go for a local hike afterwards.

No comments: